THREAD SUBMISSION, POSTING AND MEMBER TERMS
1. You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish on to THREAD any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
Be courteous. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other Members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam."
Use respectful language. Like any community, the online conversation flourishes only when our Members feel welcome and safe. You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Services.
In a community full of opinions and preferences, people always disagree. THREAD encourages active discussions and welcomes heated debate on league, but personal attacks are a direct violation of these Terms of Service and are grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the THREAD.
2. You acknowledge that any submissions you make to THREAD (i.e., user-generated content including but not limited to: comments, forum messages, reviews, text, video, audio and photographs, (each, a "Submission") may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by BEHIND THE CAGE, INC. and you waive any rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. Submissions made to THREAD may also be included in our soical media platforms, and made available for republishing through other formats.
3. You grant BEHIND THE CAGE, a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to the Submissions, which includes without limitation the right for BEHIND THE CAGE, INC or any third party it designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any Submission posted by you on or to THE THREAD or any other Web site owned by BEHIND THE CAGE, INC, including any Submission posted on or to THREAD through a third party.
4. You are solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. However, while BEHIND THE CAGE, INC does not and cannot review every Submission and is not responsible for the content of these messages, BEHIND THE CAGE, INC. reserves the right to delete, move, or edit Submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
5. By making a Submission, you are consenting to its display and publication on the THREAD and in the Services and for related online and offline promotional uses.